Saw this meme over at Cara’s and as she doesn’t tag people, I’m just taking it.
For those who have not been paying obsessive attention to the US election details, it’s a reference to how many homes the McCains own (to be precise, how many homes the corporations and family trusts controlled by Cindy McCain own).
So, this is me going absolutely wild:
1. Up on the hill with panoramic views over the South Coogee cliffs in Sydney (several blocks back from the actual cliffs, away from the beachy crowds when we want to be).
2. In the Blue Mountains near my parents’ current home, a place where they could live comfortably and we could come and stay in a separate wing. It would require a tennis court and a heated pool, naturally.
3. A sprawling beach-house big enough for the extended family either on the Central Coast of NSW or on the Mornington Peninsula. Or maybe Bruny Island.
4. London, a pied-a-terre near the British Museum (that horrible sound is my kids groaning).
5. Paris, a pied-a-terre near the Louvre (there they go again).
6. Somewhere in the Caribbean with kickarse scuba diving (i.e. pretty much anywhere there, right?)
7. A ski-in-ski-out cabin in British Columbia.
8. A place with a view of Mount Fuji.