Items of interest found recently in my RSS feed. Please share what you've been reading (and writing!) in the comments.
- Penny for Your Thoughtfulness
- Why, No—I'm Not an Idiot, But Thanks for Assuming
- Inventive New Arguments Against Gay Marriage!
- Justifying domestic violence
- Slavery 101: Clearing up some misconceptions.
- Update on Gender Knot Post Due Today
- Snatching defeat from the jaws of the MDC
- The anti-vaccine movement: Is it too late for scientists to bridge the gap between evidence and fear?
- Won't Somebody Listen to the Generals (and Admirals and Majors)?
- Melissa examines the extraordinary conservative panic over the concept of “empathy” in a judge.
- How many women who are voluntarily sterilised actually do regret it?
- hugely entertaining smackdown
- The mild mannered grandfather supposedly had a good excuse
- Read and bookmark
- Some gender matters links from Zuska prior to the promised Gender Knot post
- An account of yet another self-claimed psychic rationalising why she failed the Randi Foundation’s Million Dollar Challenge
- a great summary of the history of the current antivax scares, full of links
- because Dick Cheney didn’t and won’t.