Some of these links will elicit louder WTFs than others.
- Andrew Sullivan wants to believe that “p.c. egalitarianism” is throttling scientific proof that black people are dumber than whites.
(Ta-Nehisi Coates responds.)
- No women on BBC Sports Personality of the Year shortlist
- 8 y.o. boy taken into foster care due to his obesity – even though he was otherwise a normal kid on his school’s honour roll with no urgent health problems.
- Kansas governor Sam Brownback’s office ordered a school to demand a written apology from one of their students who tweeted criticism while watching him speak. She refused, asserting her First Amendment rights. The governor backed down, blaming his staff for “over-reacting”.
- How not to market science to girls
As on all linkfest posts, please do add your own relevant links in comments.