Items of interest found recently in my RSS feed. What did I miss? Please share what you've been reading (and writing!) in the comments.
- Sunny, with a chance of racism
- Child support
- The Thirteenth Carnival of Feminists
- Taking responsibility, or being silenced?
- Men: “Be Stupid”
- 100,000 against bad libel laws
- What colours were dinosaur feathers?
– “I feel sad and appalled and kind of defeated too. I mean, two little girls playing in the pool, for fucksake, absolutely delighted with themselves and their swimming skills and some little monsters come and ruin that for them. Lauca thinks her friend didn’t hear them, but I wonder, has her friend had to learn already how to look away?”
– “Go on. Talk to me about how unfairly biased towards women the legal system/child support system is.”
– Chally from Zero at the Bone does a splendid job of collating the usual splendid writing.
– How much political commentary are you prepared to make not just under your full name but also including your postcode?
– “These laws affect everyone on the planet (if you write something on the Internet, it’s entirely possible to be sued in the UK for it; this is called libel tourism and is a serious issue), so it doesn’t matter if you’re a UK citizen or not.”
– Evidence – we loves it.