The Hoydens are a mixed bag of uppity women, some of whom post several times a day, others of whom post only a few times a year, and some who fall somewhere in between.
In the beginning…
Lauredhel and tigtog have been opinionated, loquacious, tenacious, vivacious, perspicacious, pedantic, sarcastic, sceptical, satirical and/or snide online in various forums using various handles for internet-aeons now. It has been noted that sesquipedalian could well be our favourite word. Lauredhel and tigtog’s digital paths first crossed in the ’90s. We’ve met face to face
Follow the links below to read more about our authors:
- tigtog began this blog in 2005.
- Lauredhel was invited to join Hoyden in March 2007.
- Guest Posters have always been welcome.
- Beppie, Helen and Mindy were invited to become Hoyden authors in December 2008.
- bluemilk, Queen Emily, Wildly Parenthetical and Mary joined HAT in 2009.
- Jennifer, Jo Tamar and napalmnacey were added to the authors roster in 2010.