I am a writer and educator in Drama and Theatre Studies. My specialist areas are Shakespeare, particularly with regard to the female characters, dramaturgy and theatre history. Raising a little boy also gives me plenty of cause to reflect on parenting and social justice issues.
Anna’s most recent 10 posts:
- Are we all still here?
- Getting out the ‘yes’
- Let’s have a shameless self-promotion session
- 2016 Hoydens: Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher
- BFTP Friday Hoyden: Ching Shih
- Quick Hit: Digital Writers’ Festival
- BFTP Friday Hoyden: Emma Goldman
- BFTP: Funding Humanities Research
- The Wrong Conversation? No, Doctors Don’t Need to Mention Weight Loss More
- Friday Hoyden: Margaret of Anjou