Writes for The Guardian and Fairfax newspapers. Has an essay in the new anthology, The Good Mother Myth. Single parent to two children. Specialises in economic policy analysis. Loves the Hoyden community. Writes crappy bios when in a hurry.
Latest posts for HAT:
- Soggy here, innit?
- In memoriam: Diana Rigg
- Are we all still here?
- Lengthy closures of schools and childcare centres will end mothers’ careers
- Australia Burns: Bells Line of Road, 28 December 2019
- Otterday and Open Thread
- Elections #AusPol 2019 Thread
- #AWW2017 – non-fiction – six reviews
- Getting out the ‘yes’
- ATO scammer time of the year again for Aussies