Items of interest found recently in my RSS feed. What did I miss? Please share what you've been reading (and writing!) in the comments.
- But Plumber Chicks Are HAWT!
- Good news for aspiring writers!
- The Lost Polanski Transcripts – The Daily Beast
- Trad’s traditional argument for polygamy
– “How long till someone shows up to accuse me of having no sense of humor, of reading too much into a “simple” commercial (like any commercial is ever simple), and all the other familiar, tired, tiresome complaints one hears whenever one dares to notice the miasma of gender smog permeating our lives?”
– “Note the interesting elision from ‘polygamy’ in the headline to ‘polygyny’ in the article, and ponder on whether it was a nodding sub or a deliberate way to make this bilge look more palatable, or what.”
– “Bottom line: Polanski’s story about getting sold a bill of goods so the judge could sell him down the river is bunk. Few defendants were ever more thoroughly warned of the sentence they faced and the power of the judge to impose it as Roman Polanski.”
– gender essentialism is all Trad’s got