Items of interest found recently in my RSS feed. Please share what you've been reading (and writing!) in the comments.
- Pregnancy As a Sign of Intimate Partner Abuse
- Which Women Play on the Center Court at Wimbledon?
- The Affluenza myth
- Tennis, discrimination and ‘beauty’ – I’m sure there’s nothing political about it!
- Standing up for the ones who have to sit | theage.com.au
– “…the way that intimate partner violence often takes the form of rape and other sexual coercion, and the dangerous implications of a failure to recognize as much.”
– Sociological Images looks at Wimbledon’s lookist scheduling
– Are we really greedier than previous generations?
– FP takes on the tennis rubbish