Items of interest found recently in my RSS feed. What did I miss? Please share what you've been reading (and writing!) in the comments.
- OMG SHOEZ
- Security guards: 12-year-old rape victim wanted it
- Military Abortion Ban: Female Soldiers Not Protected by Constitution They Defend
- When "Too Much Treble" is Thinly Veiled Code for "Too Girly"
- Reward to catch youths who hit dolphin
- Blind student tops HSC subject
- ACMA finds Kyle & Jackie O show in breach of radio codes
- Conroy releases dog of an internet policy – where are the ALP’s usual media critics on the right?
- 'Code of silence' over WA jail rapes – The West Australian
– more “women are callous bitchez” crap
– Trigger warning
– “Especially since the judges seemed to completely flip over the all-male groups that may have had lower voices but were all over the place and less in tune.”
– with English as a second language, to boot. Yay for Ria!
– as well they bloody well should
– Jeremy’s right – the usual crew of vitriolic Rudd critics are not all over the internet filter plan – why not?
– “Sexual assaults against men in WA’s overcrowded jails are being significantly under-reported, according to a ground-breaking study which has found that predators are being protected by a code of silence among prisoners and guards.”