What a morning!
1. Son missed early bus to school to be there for excursion bus. Had to drive him 3/4 of way until close enough to walk and still make deadline.
2. Daughter has lower back pain for 5 days now – need to buy her a lumbar back support and organise X-ray for after school.
3. Husband has a workshop day at different location than usual – needs a lift.
4. While on way to do #2 and #3, school rings to say that son was supposed to be in uniform, not mufti as he had thought, for the excursion. He has to come home and change, then is supposed to return to school and not go on excursion. As I have already paid for excursion, I insist that I will deliver him to excursion venue myself.
5. Chemist not open yet when I drop of hubby. Bugger.
6. Drive daughter to school, no chemist open on the way. Promise to buy support and deliver to school later.
7. Pick up son to take home and change.
8. Drive to Olympic Park (!) to deliver him to excursion venue. We beat the school bus by 5 minutes.
9. Go to chemist warehouse on Parramatta Rd and buy back support plus other useful things.
10. Drive to daughter’s school to deliver back support.
11. Drive home, blog, collapse.
12. Shortly, organise that X-ray.