Items of interest found recently in my RSS feed. Please share what you've been reading (and writing!) in the comments.
- Quote of the Day
- What Can White Women Do?
- Nude Photos of Rihanna and Prejean Which One Is The Slut?
- A little shout out to my laptop who tried valiantly to save me
- Lessons for Girls : Historiann : History and sexual politics, 1492 to the present
- Leaving "The Lifestyle"
– A quickie but goodie
– “Familiarity is routinely assumed to grant the right to use oppressive and or demeaning language because what is a joke between friends? Though I would speak of its hurtfulness, it was my sensitivity that was ultimately deemed the problem.”
– The double standard in action elsewhere than the gender divide
– FP dissects Miranda Devine’s latest so that you don’t have to
– 8 classic posts listed for your perusal (via Zuska)
– A report about known abuse covered up by the Irish Catholic church for decades