Items of interest found recently in my RSS feed. Please share what you've been reading (and writing!) in the comments.
- An Open Letter to Frightened Parents
- Skepchick Quickies, 5.25
- The Minimal Group Paradigm
– Bookmark this to recommend to any parents you know who are nervous about vaccination
– Skeptical links
– In-grouping, out-grouping and weirdness
see more Political Pictures
- Call me a humorless feminist, but
- Oral Sex and Reciprocity
- Read These Now Before The Olden Days Destroy Tiki Life
- The Master's Tools, Pt. 2 of 2
- Drop It Like It’s Hot
- The Rainbow Fish – an alternative reading
- Why would they believe what we work so hard to sell them?
– Me too, Tracey
– damn right
– Links from Petulant at Shakesville
– The second part of TerranceDC’s exploration of the collision between marriage equality and the homophobia of some African-Americans.
– Renee’s weekly linkfest
– Does this book really celebrate sharing? Or something else?