Items of interest found recently in my RSS feed. What did I miss? Please share what you've been reading (and writing!) in the comments.
- What Hillary really did in Africa
- U.S. Income Earned By The Top 1/10th of A Percent (1913 to 2007)
- This is how the world ends
- “What Were Laura Ling and Euna Lee Looking For in North Korea?”
- Ethics And Responsibilities Of Private Attorneys
- touched ups for everyone!
- ‘Why didn’t she just leave?’ and other good phrases to get men out of trouble
– “The way the media has been picking apart and obsessing over Hillary Clinton’s so-called tirade in the Democratic Republic of Congo, you’d think our secretary of state did nothing more on her 11-day trip to Africa than flip out at some poor student.”
– notice where the beloved-of-conservatives-as-the-best-times 1950s sits in this graph – why do they think heading in the opposite direction will bring back those halcyon days?
– “The grim news is that we’ve reached that point. The permafrost is melting (pdf). The shallower methane hydrates are bubbling up. Ocean circulation rates are changing. (There is variation.) “
– more on the sex trafficking that most govts don’t want to talk about
– A client’s right to a vigorous defence does not mean that lawyers can drop broader ethical responsibilities in that client’s defence
– pass the obstreperator
– can’t be interfering with those sports profits now