Items of interest found recently in my RSS feed. What did I miss? Please share what you've been reading (and writing!) in the comments.
- Why James Chartrand Wears Women's Underpants | Copyblogger
- Australia accused of cooking carbon books – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
- How much is that linkspam in the window? (13th December, 2009)
- Quick hit: nominate recent fantasy and scifi for awards
- Prejudice vs. biology – testosterone makes people more selfish, but only if they think it does
- Full of win
– Just read it.
– “By ignoring a massive rise in polluting gases from the agricultural and forestry industries, Australia has managed to make its overall emissions seem much lower than they actually are.”
– Geekfeminism’s linkspam posts are always good, this one especially so
– “If you love scifi and fantasy, especially works that “assert one’s right to be in the world, even if one is not One Standard Unit Straight White Man”, consider recommending your favorite recent works for awards.”
– Fascinating. Read it.
– “I clicked through to the article about training bar staff to intervene to reduce the risk of rape, thinking, “No doubt it will all be all about telling women to stay safe.”
I was wrong.”