Items of interest found recently in my RSS feed. What did I miss? Please share what you've been reading (and writing!) in the comments.
- Eighth Carnival of Feminist Parenting
- Tourism and the Objectification of the Native
- Starry night
- (title unknown)
– “We often talk about gender objectification on this blog, but we also try to talk about other types of objectification.”
– I miss it too.
– “It’s indisputably true that the political system is run by wealthy plutocrats and much of what passes for democracy is kabuki. Same as it ever was, I’m afraid. But that’s not exactly the point. It’s still worth participating, doing what you can, containing the damage, stopping the bleeding, fighting the fight
– for its own sake. After all, history shows that humans have managed, somehow, to actually make progress over time. You just can’t know what will make the difference.”