Items of interest found recently in my RSS feed-reader. What did I miss? Please share what you’ve been reading (and writing!) in the comments.
- 5 reasons why I can’t date muggles
- Oh, Snap!
- Britain’s tempest in a breast pump
- Keeping “Intimidating” People Out of Downtown Columbus
- Don’t you hate it when…
- The Bunker Mentality
- Surely you can’t be serous? Part Two – Posetti et al
- Link Salad
– “The British government has made a baby step — no, make that a mere tummy-scooch — toward supporting working moms, and the response in some vocal corners has been outrage.”
– “Translation: People who buy things want to be protected from knowing about and interacting with people who are too poor to buy things.”
– Just a sample of the stream of consciousness goodies: “awkwardly cramming [his irrelevant anecdote] inside the conversation in a way that makes you realize he must be terrible in bed, since he seems much more interested in going through this performance than in whether you actually give a shit…”
– #twitdef – “But aside from his bullying behaviour, this [Posetti] case also showed News Ltd’s tendency to circle the wagons and use its news pages to push its agenda, even in nominally ‘straight’ news reports.”
– #twitdef - Grog’s Gamut dissects and eviscerates the kerfuffle – admire the precision!
– an enormous serve of yummy links