Zoe had some sort of collision with a crystal ball and ended up liveblogging Tonight’s Budget Speech last night instead. So the plan is:
- Print out Zoe’s post.
- Make a large jug of something reprehensibly alcoholic
- Sit in comfy chair with printed post and pencil to hand, with jug and glass in easy but stable reaching distance
- Switch on Lefty Mind Control Communicator Central aka Your ABC at 7:30pm to watch the Treasurer’s Speech
- For every fulfilled Zoe prediction, first tick the pertinent part of the post, then pour a glass and scull it
- Loud silly noises for every fulfilled Zoe prediction are also mandatory
- Laugh at the cat for looking so surprised at one’s shenanigans
Suggestions are hereby solicited for a variation on the game above to be played during
Red Ken<sup1 Red Kerry’s analysis of the Budget following Swannie’s speech.
H/T Kim at LP
1. Posted in haste and my brane’s naming centre somehow channeled the recent London Mayoral election.