Just the most recent posts from my feed-reader that have made me stroppy:
- Yarl’s Wood staff steal legal guide from asylum seeker
from The F-Word Blog by Jess McCabe
- Anti-choice website: Being a teen mom is cool!
from Feministing by Jessica
- Man Grabs Women’s Breasts; Hilarity Fails to Ensue
from Shakesville by Guest Blogger (Aunt B. of Tiny Cat Pants)
- Fighting for reproductive justice in Northern Ireland
from Feministing by Samhita
- Harman looks set to block tomorrow’s abortion votes.
from The F-Word Blog by Laura Woodhouse
from Shakesville by Melissa McEwan
- When U.S. courts won’t protect violence survivors
from Feministing by Ann
- Shell Game
from Shakesville by Paul the Spud
- LA’s Untested Rape Kit Problem Continues
from The Curvature by Cara
- Bush To Keep Guantánamo Open
from Shakesville by Deeky
Ah…thankyou Tigtog,I just wasn’t quite stroppy enough this morning, but that set of links has quite done the trick.
fuckpolitenesss last blog post..Happy Blog-Day To Me!
OMG. Sometimes I wonder why I get out of bed in the mornings. Some good news please!
Whoo, that’s right I don’t live in America, I’ll be okay. I wish their presidential election was over though. I’m so glad we don’t have the protracted campaigns they have.
My stoppiness was somewhat outweighed by the blog name Tiny Cat Pants, the hilarity of which kinda made my day.