Exactly what it says on the tin: have at it in comments, with spoilers and rumours you may have heard regarding the upcoming Doctor Who specials, and Torchwood S3, which is due to air in mid-June.
And because I don’t want to neglect those of you who DON’T want to immerse yourself in spoilery goodness (or if you want some extra LOLZ), check out Touch-a-Touch-me (Rocky Horror), Torchwood style, by asaret-kitsune!
[Spoilers start under the fold.]
For now, here are a few of the more juicy ones that I can recall:
For Doctor Who:
- Donna is back! It looks like Rusty was being very naughty indeed, making us think that he’d leave her with her memories wiped forever!
- There are rumours (and a few blurry photographs) suggesting that John Simm has been seen on set, reprising his role as the Master.
- Both John Barrowman and Elisabeth Sladen have been seen filming for the specials. SQUEE!
- Creepy aliens known only as the 4-5-6 take over all the world’s children.
- The Hub gets blown up!
- And, apparently, Captain Jack ends up naked at some point.