Items of interest found recently in my RSS feed. What did I miss? Please share what you've been reading (and writing!) in the comments.
- Malkin’s venom knows no bounds: Obama “;doesn’t like this country very much”, is the “Groveler in Chief”
- The Way We Die Now
- Consumer Warning Labels? Yeah!
- Most Indian Live Donors are Wives and Mothers
- From the UN: Millions of Women Killed as Punishment For Being “Witches”
– “There she goes, projecting again.”
– “With his mother’s death in 2005, Kitzhaber lived the absurdities of the present system. Medicare would pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for endless hospital procedures and tests but would not pay $18 an hour for a non-hospice care giver to come into Annabel’s home and help her through her final days.”
– What free marketeer could object to consumers having more information?
– “A report in the British Medical Journal (Medicine, Healthcare and Philosophy) says “the predominance of women donors (must) be investigated urgently.” It adds: “Instead of simply congratulating women on their altruism there was a need to ask about possible reasons for the existing gender imbalance and check it for matters of fairness and undue pressure on a vulnerable group.” “
– “Murder and persecution of women and children accused of being witches is spreading around the world and destroying the lives of millions of people, experts said Wednesday.”