Items of interest found recently in my RSS feed. What did I miss? Please share what you've been reading (and writing!) in the comments.
- You Have GOT to Be Kidding Me
- Black Lawn Jockeys in 2009
- The “myth of thanksgiving” linkspam
- Ethics classes to be trialed as an alternative to "Scripture"
- Competitive Enterprise Institute intends to sue blogger over moderation policy
– Approving bail for a known bail-jumper – what could go wrong?
– I still see “tastefully decorative concrete aboriginal” statues around sometimes too. WTF are these people thinking?
– A ton of stuff that I definitely didn’t know about the true origin of Thanksgiving in the US.
– “It’s about time there was something better for the non-scripture kids to do than go to the library and twiddle their thumbs.”
– “Yes they’re planning to sue Schmidt for the “inappropriate behavior” of moderating comments at RealClimate. Of course, the point of this vexatious suit isn’t to win — it’s to harass and distract Schmidt because he is being effective.”