… they’d never greenlight tosh like Atlas Shrugged: Part 1 (part one!). Although perhaps the immense suckage about to be inevitably generated by this waste of cinematic talent will finally bring randroids the level of mockery from the general public that they have always richly deserved? We can always dream.
Title Panel reads: Bob the Angry Flower’s Classic Literature Sequels – ATLAS SHRUGGED 2: ONE HOUR LATER
- 1st Panel: [on the horizon is a city in flames, in the foreground is Bob the Angry Flower with three prime-mover heroes of Atlas Shrugged]
BOB: At last! We, the CREATORS, the ENTREPRENEURS, the TITANS who make the world work, have GIVEN UP on the compromised bureaucratic society that held all of us back!!!
BOB: And LOOK! It’s on FIRE now!
BOB: That’ll teach ’em to submit to GOVERNMENT COERCION!!!
- 2nd Panel: [closeup on Bob with one woman standing behind him]
BOB: Man, being proved right makes me hungry! What’s for lunch?
PRIME MOVER WOMAN: Lunch?
- 3rd Panel: [mid-shot of three prime movers]
PRIME MOVER MAN 1: Don’t servants create lunch?
PRIME MOVER WOMAN: I CERTAINLY can’t cook!
PRIME MOVER MAN 2: I only know how to pay people to create new alloys!
- 4th Panel: [wide-shot of all with flaming city in distant background]
BOB: Waitaminit – NOBODY remembered to bring an inexhaustible labor force of ROBOTS???
PRIME MOVERS: um. er. ep.
- 5th Panel: [closeup of Bob the Angry Flower shaking the shoulders of a new figure – the author, Ayn Rand]
BOB: What’s the plan NOW, GENIUS??
- 6th Panel: [closeup of an anguished and panicking Bob]
BOB: We’re all gonna have to TILL the SOIL!!!
- Final Panel: [wide-shot of a barren landscape under a blazing sun, Bob and a human figure in the background are wielding hoes and sweating buckets]
Text: Hard Months Later
BOB (thinking): This sucks.
H/T to book_gal on the Shakesville thread for the Angry Flower link.